|Shri Om Parkash|
Shri Om Parkash Ji is my Father. He completed his B.Com degree in 1970. He started his Career with office Assistant in Private Company in 1970. In 14 April 1971, he selected for State Govt. service as Account Assistant. After this, he never saw back and he provided his best services in Govt. department with honestly and dedication for 35 years. He retired as Circle Superintendent of Water Supply and Sanitation Department of State Govt ( 30-6- 2006). Now, he spends more time in the devotion of Lord Shri Krishna.
In these 35 years, he gained Following skills and experience :
As circle superintendent, he was responsible for administration. He appointed and transferred lots of districts. With his accurate knowledge of govt. rules and regulations, he managed all the departments in which he was appointed.
2. Management of Accounts Department
Main : Payroll, EPF, Gratuity, Pension management, Other welfare works of employees, Fund management, Cash management, Budget, tender management, Capital Budgeting.
3) Auditing the Other Govt. Departments
Division and Sub- division office.
He was also responsible to manage taxation through TDS on Salary and payment to Contractors.
5) Solution Provider of the Problem of Govt. letters
Sometime, Govt. ministers demand the urgent information or solution of the problem of their letters. At that time, he worked as a troubleshooter.
6) HR Duty of Accounting Department
For appointment of new workers and employees, he was the member of HR Committee.
7) Central govt. projects
He also handled some big Central Govt. Projects.
8) Meeting with sub-division engineers at division level and meeting executive engineers at circle level.
Time to Time
9) Proper guidance to the sub division offices from division office.
Time to Time
(a) Disciplined (b) harmony among the employees (c) promptness works (d) Observant (e) Caring of govt. property (f) Patience (g) Dedicated to duty (h) Flexible (i) Tactful (j) honesty (k) Religious
His Written Contents at Accounting Education
1. Types of Government Budgets
2. How to Educate Employees of Government Department
3. Can a Person Get Back Money from Government Account
4. Unplugged 35 Years Experience
5. How to Audit of Government Department
6. How to Manage Tenders
7. How to Management Pension Fund
8. Who is Superintendent